Not all cosmetic dentistry procedures are designed to only improve the look of your smile. Some can vastly improve its function as well. For a short list of common cosmetic dentistry services that are available, see below:
– Dental Veneers: Treatments designed to cover and conceal the fronts of problematic teeth with durable shells that can be colored and shaped to fit your smile’s needs.
– Dentures: Treatments designed to allow you tooth replacements that can be removed on a daily basis.
– Teeth Whitening Treatments: Treatments designed to enhance your smile by bringing out its best color in your teeth by removing stains and discolorations for a brighter white.
– Dental Implants: Treatments designed to replace missing teeth with superior versions that directly attach to your jawbone for a durable hold that can easily last a lifetime of wear and tear.
– Dental Bonding: Treatments to fix only portions of teeth, by applying a material to cover broken or stained areas of a tooth.
– Dental Crowns: Treatments designed to fix broken or damaged teeth by covering and concealing each tooth on all sides down to the gum line.
– Dental Bridges: Treatments designed to replace missing teeth with healthy alternatives that directly attach to other teeth in your mouth.
To learn more about cosmetic dentistry, contact Dr. Sherif Gabr and our team at Modern Dentistry of New England by calling us at 860-582-4485. If you would like an oral exam or bi-annual professional cleaning, our dentist office is located in Bristol, Connecticut. We are here to proudly keep you and your smile healthy and happy.